Wisconsin

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mach1s

Reaction score
My Car
1969 Mach 1 351W
1970 Mach 1 351C
1971 Mach 1 351C
Was at Jefferson swap Meet today in Wisconsin and met a great guy (name unknown) with a 71 or 71 Mach 1. He told me about this site and here I am. He has done a shit ton of work to his Blue Mach 1 and I envy all the work performed on his own.  Look forward to getting and using everyone's knowledge and thank everyone ahead of time.

Mach - 1.jpg

Mach-2.jpg

Welcome to the site from Virginia! Nice looking Mach 1. Lots of great info here so make yourself at home. 
I have been looking for a ragtop and have decided I need a 67-68 or a 71-73. Yours is beautiful. Thanks for the kind words.

Welcome from League City TX!  Tell us more about your slick pony!  What year, coding and your efforts. 

I am glad you joined the site. I am that guy. I enjoyed our conversation and I was happy to share my experiences. There is a tremendous amount of knowledge in this site. You will enjoy it.

Welcome! This site is great! I couldn't do what has been done so far to our Mach 1 restoration without this place. 

Awesome looking red Mach 1!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the Forum from North Carolina. You have found the honey hole for info with thousands of 71 - 73 here.

I have several verts, couple Mach 1 and a coupe always working on something. When working I was in Wisconsin a lot. Tool shop in Sussex, Tools, Inc. and also with John Deere in Horicon. Got great friends in West Bend and always hit the Cabela's when there. Have taken 8 people to Africa from Wisconsin also. Use to stay in Oconomowoc a lot.
My 73 Mach 1 an original not restored car, Another members concourse 72 beside mine.

20210327_141359.jpg

Welcome from NC!

The knowledge people take the time to share on this site is priceless. I honestly cannot count how many times an issue has been solved (or prevented) for me by a question or search of these forums.  

Glad to have you here.  You’ve got a great car!

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Having a good time just running through all of the different topics.

Back