71 ford mustang body assembly manual.

Hi, need some help please. 

I am assembling my headlight frames and I seem to have a whole bunch of diffrent size dog point bolts. 

Some have a 1/2" hex head, some are 5/8" and some are 1/4"  also the headlight bracket to raidatior support frame has two diffrent length bolts, top one short, bottom one long. 

Please does anyone have a dirgrams of what is supposed to go where?   My car has been messed around with prior to my ownership so somone may have used whatever they had to hand. 

Thanks Mark. 

IMG_20210424_105906.jpg

I do not have a 71. I have several 72 & 73 and I believe all the fender bolts used in the grill and headlight assembly are all the same. I do not know if AMK has any pictures on the site that would show you the lengths or not. They were all zinc plated with yellow chromate. You can purchase and download the exploded view parts books here is link. https://missourimustang.com/1971-mustang-part-body-illustrations/

• Like 1

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

The Assembly Manual doesn't show the fastener size, so this should help you to look them up.

71 73 Hardware Listing from Concourse Forum - Concours d'Elegance - 7173Mustangs.com

• Like 1

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein