Black deluxe door panels with speaker cutouts ($175) NOT MINE

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally depends on the condition of the cardboard on the back.

kcmash

Probably still end up at 300.00 with shipping. Are used OEM better than new Reproduction panels?

Probably still end up at 300.00 with shipping. Are used OEM better than new Reproduction panels?
I don't think they would be that expensive to ship. 

It really depends on condition of the used panels and the quality of the reproduction.  These have the bright strips, door grips and trim panels, so that's a plus over some repros.

I'll know how good they are in a week or so.  The story on them is that the seller bought them from a body shop that was going out of business and never used them.  He claims they aren't warped and that all of the clip pockets are still in good shape.  $235 total shipped. 

Thats a good buy Mike :)   Wish mine were black.......... I would have jumped and bought them.   So to be clear Yes,Yes, and yes as quoted from Don.   :)   :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
I posted some but not sure of differences. Look in the for sale section here in the forums. They were for power windows though. Glad you

Someone scored them.

now if I can just find an NOS pair of rear interior quarters for a '71 convertible...

now if I can just find an NOS pair of rear interior quarters for a '71 convertible...
Took me three years to find a near NOS set of 71 vert rear interior quarters and yes, they do not have the seat belt retractor cut outs and because my car did not have the interior upgrade (maybe referred to as the convenience option package, can’t recall right now); no passenger side ashtray either. The only downside is that they are a beautiful vermillion, and I have a white interior. I will have to repaint them one day. These specific interior panels are near extinct in very good condition today and the aftermarket is junk in my experience. If you find a pair, price may not need to be a consideration... Again, I was fortunate in this regard, I won this pair on ehay.... $200 including shipping North of the Border! But don’t worry, I have overpaid for far too many parts these last few years... so the odd “score” is a nice change. Good luck in your search.

Back