Jump to content

Convertible top well chrome foam seal pieces

Recommended Posts

Hi All,

Anybody have a picture of the underside of the chrome "Hockey Sticks" that go around the well of the top? Or I need to know what kind of foam gasket or sealer material there was originally. I remember vaguely that there was some kind of foam piece that sealed the stud to the body and mine were just deteriorated 30 years ago.

Thanks for any pointers!

71-73 Mustangs never die, they just go faster!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...