71 Mach 1 standard interior dash

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
2000 F250-SD
2001 H-D FLTR
2004 GMC Denali
My 71 Mach 1 is equipped with the standard interior. I am in the process of collecting parts to assemble a new dash to replace the existing dash, and hopefully look better,.

With the standard interior, were there any chrome trim accents on the dash, glove box, instrument cluster, gauge pack, etc. 

Photos appreciated.

You can have your current plastic parts refinished if they are in otherwise good condition.  I have found the prices to be competitive with reproductions, and the refinished parts look MUCH better.  Some of the refinishers will repair mounting posts, so if you have some that are split, that's not a problem.

Who did you find that was cheaper than repo. Ones I contacted were way higher than the repo parts.
He said competitive, not cheaper. Competitive can be higher or lower, but in the same pricing area. In other words, $120.00 is competitive with $100.00, if the quality is actually better in my opinion. If it was $90.00,and the quality was similar, I'd still call that competitive.

Back