Which key and lock set do I need on my 73?

The key and lock situation on my car is something of a mess.  The trunk lock is missing.  I've always opened it with a flat screwdriver.  The ignition lock is broken from where somebody tried to steal the car.  I have no clue where the keys to the doors are.  And I don't even know if our cars have a key for the glove box.  :D

So, I figure its time to buy a full set and get everything straightened out.  I know there's some different date ranges that cover my 1973 car.  Is there a way to look at my existing lock cylinders and tell which set I need to buy?

And I feel like I've been down this path with my trunk lock in the past.  I ordered a lock for it about 15 years ago and never could figure out how its supposed to install.  Does anybody have some photos of that section goes together?  Maybe I was missing a part and that's why I could never make sense of it.

They do sell sets the doors and ignition use same key trunk and glove box different. If you had protection package in 73 you also had a spare tire lock that was same as trunk.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David