• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD 4 speed pedals for power disc brakes and zbar

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87fox72mach

Reaction score
My Car
1995 firebird rebuilt motor 5 spd dail driver
1987 grand wagoneer plow truck
1987 mustang lx 5.0 work custom engine bay and paint
1972 mach 1 project
Up for sale is a set of four speed pedals with pedal trim and disc brake pad.    Asking 350 obo plus ship for pedals.     Also have a factory zbar and engine side mount.  And pushrod for 200.   Please email me at [email protected] for more info.  Thanks 

IMG_20210521_205805644.jpg

IMG_20210521_205758043.jpg

IMG_20210521_205703216.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump price reduced 

Hello,

I am attempting to do an auto to manual conversion on my sons ‘72 as such I need all the parts you have listed. 

I am quickly realizing how expensive this is. Is there a way you can come down on the price a little. This conversion is for my son’s first car and we have a tight budget. I don’t want to lowball you on an offer so I am wondering what your best price is.

Kind regards,

Ron Cribbs

P.S. I tried to send you a private message, but it said you cannot accept messages for some reason

How much wear is in the holes of the z-bar?
I would say normal for it's age.  My zbar has the same wear I simply put a bronze bushing in the hole in mine .  50 cent part at ace hardware and it's been fine for  5 years I can gladly send you more photos if interested.  Thanks 

Hello,

I am attempting to do an auto to manual conversion on my sons ‘72 as such I need all the parts you have listed. 

I am quickly realizing how expensive this is. Is there a way you can come down on the price a little. This conversion is for my son’s first car and we have a tight budget. I don’t want to lowball you on an offer so I am wondering what your best price is.

Kind regards,

Ron Cribbs

P.S. I tried to send you a private message, but it said you cannot accept messages for some reason
Rob please email me at [email protected].  My inbox on here is full. Thanks 

Back