4 post lift recommendations

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

87fox72mach

Reaction score
My Car
1995 firebird rebuilt motor 5 spd dail driver
1987 grand wagoneer plow truck
1987 mustang lx 5.0 work custom engine bay and paint
1972 mach 1 project
I'm revisiting this topic.  I have decided based on my needs and the idea of extra storage for another project I'm going to install a four post lift.    I've pretty much narrowed it down to atlas.  Challenger.  Forward brands.   All are etl Ali certified.    Has anyone had personal experience with these brands and compare their structure to other brands out there ? I know bendpak seems popular but it seems lately like they have some issues.    I would be adding trolley jacks down the line as well.  Thanks 

2 posts are often cheaper and get the job done - but a waste of money? I Wildly disagree, they are not just for "storage". They allow a very good level of utility.

I have a Titan 7000 lb, 4 post lift.  I use it almost every day, for general maintenance on all our vehicles, including my daughters cars. I originally bought this model lift back in 2009 or 2010, but when I moved in 2015 it stayed with the house. A year later, bought the same model for the new place.

It was around $2700 delivered. Mine has the casters plus i spent an extra $600 for a sliding hydraulic jack (so I could lift the front or rear off the deck plates for things like brake work).

I've used it for transmission swaps on both my project cars, exhaust and suspension and brake work, and when I pull a motor, I park the car on the list so I can raise it for easy access underneath.

No issues/complaints, I like it. Best tool I own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back