Summer 2021 Raffle!

RocketFoot

Hey gang!  It is time for our Summer 2021 Raffle and thanks to a very generous forum supporter, we have a super awesome prize to raffle off!  It is a Dewalt 20 volt Air Inflator!  This unit will inflate tires with high pressure low volume air or inflate mattresses with low pressure high volume air, so you can take it on camping trips, to car shows or even in your daily driver for a piece of mind against slow leak flats!  Here are the specs from Dewalt...

https://www.dewalt.com/products/storage-and-gear/air-compressors/20v-max-cordedcordless-air-inflator/dcc020ib

Our 20V MAX* Corded/Cordless Air Inflator can run on any one of three power sources** for maximum versatility: 20V MAX* battery, 12V DC, or 110V AC. Use it on the jobsite, or on the go. It features a high-pressure rubber hose for durability. The threaded chuck and included onboard accessories make it easy to inflate items from tires to footballs. Setting desired air pressure is simple with the digital gauge, and the auto-shutoff provides accurate inflation. The high-volume hose allows fast inflation of mattresses and other inflatables with the push of a button. Move the hose to the deflation port for quick and easy take down. An onboard LED light helps to provide illumination in dark spaces. Heavy-duty rubber feet help reduce walking while in use. **Battery, charger, and AC power adapter sold separately.

DCC020IB_1.jpg

Our anonymous supporter has also included a 20 volt battery and charger so the lucky winner won't have to purchase any extra parts!!  Here is a photo of what is in the winning box:

P6060002.JPG.9e31bc62c6b4632ff0a9c7339aaf12e6.JPG

Entries are just $5 each and you can purchase as many as you like!  SPECIAL:  Get 5 entries for $20!!   The drawing will be held on July 1st, 2021...all entries must be in by midnight on June 31st, 2021!)

Click below to purchase your entries!  (Choose from the forum donation list)

paypal-buy-now.jpg

https://7173mustangs.com/forums/donate/make-donation/

• Like 1

spacer.png

Confirmed entries...this list will be randomized before the winner is chosen!

73MustangCoupe
73MustangCoupe
73MustangCoupe
73MustangCoupe
73MustangCoupe
mjseakan
mjseakan
mjseakan
mjseakan
mjseakan
Mister 4x4
Mister 4x4
Mister 4x4
Mister 4x4
Mister 4x4
rio1856
rio1856
rio1856
rio1856
rio1856
tony-muscle
tony-muscle
tony-muscle
tony-muscle
tony-muscle
ib4stangs
ib4stangs
ib4stangs
ib4stangs
ib4stangs
Stanglover
Stanglover
Stanglover
Stanglover
Stanglover
My02Edge
My02Edge
My02Edge
My02Edge
My02Edge
Bill73Ragtop
Bill73Ragtop
Bill73Ragtop
Bill73Ragtop
Bill73Ragtop
tony-muscle
tony-muscle
tony-muscle
tony-muscle
tony-muscle

spacer.png

• RocketFoot changed the title to Summer 2021 Raffle!

I am missing 1 username on the list that bought 5 entries...your username did not come through on the Paypal receipt!  If you bought 5 entries for $20 and don't see your name on the above list, PM me your Paypal address and I will get you added to the entry list!

spacer.png

Well, it wasn't me, BUT, is that all who have bought 5 tickets so far?? 

Come on guy's it's for OUR site support, 5 bucks or even 20 won't break you. 

Edited by Stanglover
  • Thanks 1

Geoff.

I learn something new every day!

40 minutes ago, Stanglover said:

Well, it wasn't me, BUT, is that all who have bought 5 tickets so far?? 

Come on guy's it's for OUR site support, 5 bucks or even 20 won't break you. 

Yes, keep in mind that every donation helps cover the cost of running a site of this magnitude!  Hosting alone is over $3000 per year!  Sure, I could find cheaper, but we enjoy 99.999% uptime along with remote backups!  Plus the speed of the forums is awesome!  It is well worth it!!  Plus we have domain fees to pay and license fees every 6 months for IPB upgrades and support.  I pay most of it when I have to but is really awesome when donations help cover the costs!  It is also humbling knowing how many people enjoy the forums enough to give donations and raffle prize offerings to help keep it alive and well!

Facebook groups alone are really taking a toll on forum traffic and donations!  We can use all the help we can get!  But don't worry, there is NO requirement to pay to use the site!!  Donations are completely volunteer!  I just wanted to point out how much we appreciate the donations that we do get an how much they help keep the forum not just running, but it is one of the best Mustang forums out there!!

spacer.png