• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71-73 power window parts for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mach 1, Q code, 4 speed, fully optioned
I am cleaning out my garage of 71-73 mustang parts acquired over the years (80s, 90s and 00s) from parts cars and ebay.  I finished the restoration of my 73 Mach 1 and 71 Cougar XR7 years ago and was holding on to many items with the thought of restoring more, but have decided not to, so am starting to sell off what I have left over.  I am starting with power window parts.  I the coming weeks/ months other categories.  Pictured below are the power window related parts for sale.  The window glass is for power window coupes/ convertibles, not fastback/Mach1.  Non power window glass lacks the arched cutout at the bottom of the window to clear the door power window motor mechanism.   Some of the switches are and bezels are for 73s the others for 71-72s.  PM me if you have interest in any part(s) shown.IMG_1061[1].JPGIMG_1062[1].JPGIMG_1063[1].JPGIMG_1064[1].JPG

Are you selling the whole shebang or bits and pieces?  If bits an pieces, I would be interested in the tinted side glass, the pancake motors, and some of the switches and bezels (both early and late).  Do you have the rear window wiring harnesses too?

Am getting in line to be second for the pancake/rear window motors, and perhaps a front passenger side motor. What condition are these in, i.e., are they running (yes/no/don’t know)?

I am cleaning out my garage of 71-73 mustang parts acquired over the years (80s, 90s and 00s) from parts cars and ebay. I finished the restoration of my 73 Mach 1 and 71 Cougar XR7 years ago and was holding on to many items with the thought of restoring more, but have decided not to, so am starting to sell off what I have left over. I am starting with power window parts. I the coming weeks/ months other categories. Pictured below are the power window related parts for sale. The window glass is for power window coupes/ convertibles, not fastback/Mach1. Non power window glass lacks the arched cutout at the bottom of the window to clear the door power window motor mechanism. Some of the switches are and bezels are for 73s the others for 71-72s. PM me if you have interest in any part(s) shown.View attachment 52311View attachment 52312View attachment 52313View attachment 52314
Do you have any thing left

What do you want for the '73 driver/master switch? PM me if you wish.

I ordered a new one but I'm skeptical of the quality and would prefer original parts if possible.

I am cleaning out my garage of 71-73 mustang parts acquired over the years (80s, 90s and 00s) from parts cars and ebay. I finished the restoration of my 73 Mach 1 and 71 Cougar XR7 years ago and was holding on to many items with the thought of restoring more, but have decided not to, so am starting to sell off what I have left over. I am starting with power window parts. I the coming weeks/ months other categories. Pictured below are the power window related parts for sale. The window glass is for power window coupes/ convertibles, not fastback/Mach1. Non power window glass lacks the arched cutout at the bottom of the window to clear the door power window motor mechanism. Some of the switches are and bezels are for 73s the others for 71-72s. PM me if you have interest in any part(s) shown.View attachment 52311View attachment 52312View attachment 52313View attachment 52314
Would you have any of these parts left; I have a post in the WTB section

Would you happen to still have the drivers door bezel 1971 1972? And clips? If so how much? I would love to buy glass, but I have the fastback. All my motors seem to be working if the motors are the same I will take all you have left just in case.
Thanks
Doug

Back