New addition

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mach1s

Reaction score
My Car
1969 Mach 1 351W
1970 Mach 1 351C
1971 Mach 1 351C
Got an email from “Top Flight Automotive”. Never heard of them before but were giving me 15% and free shipping. Looked up the Dynacorn  ram-air plenum to find I could have it delivered for $190.00. Could not pass that up so here it is. 

10DEF7F1-A549-4522-A441-D5C87C102B95.jpeg

3B403A29-AC95-463B-A674-DE25567EFA97.jpeg

It seems they carry the “Mustangs Unlimited line as well as all of Mustang Plus stuff like the “Grab a Trac” line  as well as other supplies. Not sure what is up with that but?? Just received another email from them for a 15% off and free shipping deal for Father’s Day. Look it up if interested.  

Oh yeah.  I ordered my gas tank kit from them a month or two back.  They've been sending me emails about that 15% off.  And ive been meaning to pick up a bunch of sheet metal parts.

Guess i'll see if they'll make good on the discount when i order half a cars worth of dynacorn panels.  :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, so I ordered a bunch of sheet metal.  By the time you count shipping and tax, the 15% off actually turned out to be 19.9% off.  For some reason, my shipping went from $350 to $145.  However it worked out, the shipping cost was a lot less, but not free.

The search on their website does kinda stink.  It took a little while to figure out how to get at what I wanted.

Just some info. One of our members Toni drove his Mach 1 from Wisconsin. He has fuel injection so he has a temperature reading for incoming air. He also put a switch on his ram air flaps so he can keep them open all the time. He said the air temp going into the engine drops either 15 or 18 deg. with the ram air flaps open so it does held a lot with colder air to the engine.

Thanks for the Technical info. That is really good to know that it actually makes a difference. Thanks CMS & Tony!!

That 15 degree drop should be worth about a 1% increase in power, if my "many assumptions math" is close to being correct. Chuck

Correction: 1.03 % increase assuming air temp drops from 200F to 185F

Last edited by a moderator:
My order from top flight from last june still never shipped. They had listed and sold a bunch of stuff on their website that they didn't have in stock and apparently will not have any time soon. :(

I guess buyer beware.

Back