work in progress

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you put a lot of work into it. Looks like a 1972 Sprint. Are you going back to original colors?
Yes Sir. It is a '72 Sprint. I will be getting it back to its original colors. Mind you it will be a restoMod. I can't afford full restore to its original....it would bankrupt me! hahaha.

Believe me I sure do wish I could have done what some of these guys have done to their stangs: media blast entire car, frame off....I just don't have the $bank$ to do this type of work.

So the small pin holes are patched up with fiberglass...I know...I know...cheap and won't last...again...my bank can't afford the good stuff.

I will keep you posted on progress.

Looks like you put a lot of work into it. Looks like a 1972 Sprint. Are you going back to original colors?
Yes Sir. It is a '72 Sprint. I will be getting it back to its original colors. Mind you it will be a restoMod. I can't afford full restore to its original....it would bankrupt me! hahaha.

Believe me I sure do wish I could have done what some of these guys have done to their stangs: media blast entire car, frame off....I just don't have the $bank$ to do this type of work.

So the small pin holes are patched up with fiberglass...I know...I know...cheap and won't last...again...my bank can't afford the good stuff.

I will keep you posted on progress.
I'm in the same boat. :( I'll have to do some patching in a few spots until I can afford the time and $$$ to do it the "right" way, but hopefully it will be my short-term daily driver in the near future so I have to get it road worthy.

Looks like you are puttin a good amount of time and money into it. I did a lot of the same things you did to my coupe back about 10 years ago, minus engine rebuild. It all still looks pretty good, however I am gonna do a full restomod this year some time...don't tell my wife though ok!

Back