• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for a clean Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SLO-RIDE

Reaction score
My Car
04 MACH 1 with 10k miles, 100% stock
[url=https://ibb.co/gNb13v][img]https://preview.ibb.co/bTOQVa/100_1218.jpg[/img][/url]
I'm still searching for a clean Mach 1, preferably a stick car. I will consider an automatic if it's an eye catcher. I'm in central PA and willing to travel a few hundred miles for a good car. PM me if you have one for sale and we can talk. (NO PROJECTS)

Thanks SLO-RIDE

I might be a little far for you but I have a 71 Mach I for sale.  351 cleveland 4v with a four speed.  I am located outside of Lincoln, Nebraska.

I have one that my son has no interest in because it is old. Nobody has ever made an interesting offer. It was part of the inside display at Carlisle this year and just won peoples choice at a Mach 1 and Boss show in Concord, N.C.. 1973 12,000 mile original with 41 Ford options. I am 73 and can't take it with me. Thinking of donating to museum since family has no interest. Meccum wants to auction it and might be best way to get good exposure.

20210327_141339.jpg

20210327_141359.jpg

20210327_142308.jpg

20210327_142411.jpg

20210327_142430.jpg

20210327_142443.jpg

20210710_134721.jpg

20210710_134757.jpg

Well thanks for the replies guys. As far as me coming to Lincoln Nebraska to look......that's 1160 miles. Thank you but that's a bit too far. As for the 73 Mach 1, I would need a price and some conversation with you to move forward. A 12000 mile 1973 car is amazing and unheard of these days. Feel free to contact me at my personal email if you choose. [email protected] and we can go from there. 

Thanks again.......Brian  AKA SLO-RIDE

Well thanks for the replies guys. As far as me coming to Lincoln Nebraska to look......that's 1160 miles. Thank you but that's a bit too far. As for the 73 Mach 1, I would need a price and some conversation with you to move forward. A 12000 mile 1973 car is amazing and unheard of these days. Feel free to contact me at my personal email if you choose. [email protected] and we can go from there. 

Thanks again.......Brian  AKA SLO-RIDE
1160 miles is nothing. If it's the car you want, go out and see it. I live in SW Ontario, crossed the US border and flew from Detroit to LA to see my car. Believe me it was worth it. (read my story in "how I met my car" post.)

I have a friend who is/was selling a nice restored 429 Mach 1. He is in SW Ontario though. Crossing the border is still a problem right now though. I can check if he still has it, but I have a feeling he sold it recently.

I have driven several hours to look at what others say is nice.....only to get disappointed. My wife has had her fill with that so I will travel if I get a lot of information and pictures, and a good deal helps too. Thanks for everyone's help, and I'm a cash buyer when I find it.

SLO-RIDE

I have driven several hours to look at what others say is nice.....only to get disappointed. My wife has had her fill with that so I will travel if I get a lot of information and pictures, and a good deal helps too. Thanks for everyone's help, and I'm a cash buyer when I find it.

SLO-RIDE
Indeed, do your due diligence first of course before committing to a trip.

In my case, I had pictures, and several phone conversations before I took my trip. I didn't just jump on a plane and go, that is not what I was inferring. To be honest, in my case, I could have just told the seller to ship it. I was that confident in his relies to my questions.

Back