Does anyone have a copy of Mustang Monthly Magazine issue 02 from 2013?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Animal Lawyer

Reaction score
There was an article in the 1302 issue of Mustang Monthly magazine about motor mounts, does anyone have a copy they could scan? It used to be posted on the forum (ages ago, but the links are broken)

You're about a month too late. I just dumped 10 years worth in the recycle bin. I did keep a few that were relevant to the 71's. Also I had offered them on the forum to anyone wanting copies, but no takers. 

If you are unable to find a copy here, I have a friend who has almost every copy since the early 80's, I'm pretty sure he'll have that copy that I could scan. Let me know.

Are you asking about the 2013 Feb edition or Volume 13, Feb?  I have the 2013 (volume 36) but not the earlier one.

Are you asking about the 2013 Feb edition or Volume 13, Feb?  I have the 2013 (volume 36) but not the earlier one.
I'm not sure, there was an article about motor mounts in one of them I was hoping to get a copy of

Attachments

• How To Identify And Choose Engine Mounts.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
Back