Coopers and BF Goodrich only tires?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had both and like the Cooper better than the BFG. I do not have that big a size and do not know what is out there. Tire Rack and Discount Tire have online stores you can search.

I ordered my Coopers from Discount Tire and they mounted local. I like them they use a torque wrench to set the lugs correctly and are very careful mounting on your wheels you can sit and watch them.

Those are the most popular, but none are as good as the new tires available out there for bigger wheels. I consider the traction of my BFG subpar. However, it all depends what your goal is. For regular street driving they will do the job. Just don't step on the gas if driving wet!

Here are a few other options, but not many: https://www.discounttire.com/fitmentresult/tires/size/235-60-15

Last edited by a moderator:
There are others out there but Tire Rack does not classify them as 'Performance All Season,' they are classified as "Standard Touring All Season.'

These other offshore options (Hankook for one) only offers RWL in some of the 15" sizes, not all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back