New video! Introducing Weston

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, thank you very much for the update and showing us your sweet little tiny boy with the cool beanie! What a cute boy he is - and you got the 2 minutes of calm he had  :biggrin:  Seeing how you having fun with him is great - reminds me of me with my 4 months old! Enjoy the time - it will flying forward fast  :thumb:

Cool that you showing us installing the rear brake cables - I am in the same boat soon and have collected together all the parts now! 

Great to see the little guy. One thing my pastor always quoted to new parents that I’ll pass on: “the days are long but the years are short.”  Now with a 15 and 14 year old I am shocked how right he was. 

The progress on the car is awesome!

You're placing refurbished parts on a newly painted hood with no protection for the new paint?  You taking lessons from Weston?

And you're wearing a jacket and "beanie" in July?  Does it ever turn to a hot summer in Homer?

Good work!  keep it up!

You're placing refurbished parts on a newly painted hood with no protection for the new paint?  You taking lessons from Weston?

And you're wearing a jacket and "beanie" in July?  Does it ever turn to a hot summer in Homer?

Good work!  keep it up!
Hahaha!!! It’s on an area that hasn’t been cut n buffed and needs hood black out ;) don’t worry I thought about that. 
in fact the whole car is gunnna need a good cut n buff so I’m not too worried.

and yeah homer being coastal it has a pretty mild temp in the summer. It’s been hanging around 50-60 during the day and 40-50 in the evening! Not a very hot summer this year at all. 

Great to see the little guy. One thing my pastor always quoted to new parents that I’ll pass on: “the days are long but the years are short.”  Now with a 15 and 14 year old I am shocked how right he was. 

The progress on the car is awesome!
I love this quote and it couldn’t be more true. I feel like trying to sleep last night was suuuuuuch a long night but this past month has flown!

Thanks for another excellent video.

Get ready for the roller coaster ride that's parenthood.

Mike
My wife and I have been wanting this for years now, we couldn’t be more excited! 

Yeah, thank you very much for the update and showing us your sweet little tiny boy with the cool beanie! What a cute boy he is - and you got the 2 minutes of calm he had  :biggrin:  Seeing how you having fun with him is great - reminds me of me with my 4 months old! Enjoy the time - it will flying forward fast  :thumb:

Cool that you showing us installing the rear brake cables - I am in the same boat soon and have collected together all the parts now! 
You know it’s funny my snap on beanie has become such a joke (I’ve worn it for 10 years) so my boss had the custom beanies made. It’s so fun to have a little guy around I can’t wait to have him help! 

hopefully my video helps you out! The whole park brake cable thing was interesting to me since I didn’t remove it but now it all makes sense

hopefully my video helps you out! The whole park brake cable thing was interesting to me since I didn’t remove it but now it all makes sense
:lollerz:

Yeah, that's funny - that's exactly how it went for me - first I looked at it and thought, wow, how does this hole thing ever work? And now, it all makes sense  :biggrin: :thumb:

Back