New to Site

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

InjectedMach

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach1
2011 Grand Sport Corvette
2008 Toyota Tundra Crewmax
Hello Everyone,

Just forund this site and very happy to be a part of it! My bothers and I love mustangs and have for over 35 years now, there has always been one or more in the family.

Looking forward to making friends and cruising in my Mach1,

Joe

http://s1081.photobucket.com/albums/j353/Joepersad1/

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Mobile! This forum has a great bunch of guys and we all like the big body stangs.

Welcome to the forums! Looks like a great project! keep us posted!

::welcome::

Welcome Joe,

Awesome car. What fuel injection setup are you running?[/align]
Thanks! I am using a MassFlo EFI kit, it is a very good and all inclusive kit and the car fired up and ran flawlessly at the fisrt turn of the key - which I have to admit surprised me - quite a bit.

Nice Mach Joe!

Glad to see you running a rim blow wheel.

Welcome to our little part of the 'net.

Ray
Hello Ray! I love the rimblow wheels but they tend to crack even after being rebuilt by quality shops. I am already liking it here

thanks

joe

Welcome from Mobile! This forum has a great bunch of guys and we all like the big body stangs.
I love the big bodied stangs too, especially the steering improvements over the 65-70 cars.

I already see there are some great folks here and that is so refreshing to find like minded people.

Joe

Love the pics.. Nice mods with some very quality parts. Would like to see a few of the motor.
I will try to dig some up will e, been a long time and several computer crashes. I spent too much on the car but the 4R70W tranny, injection, PW and 4 wheel disc are the most notable things that really made this car - cant forget the gauges either,

joe

Welcome Joe

Very nice car

yes I remember the rim blow steering wheels

back in 1970/1 they were used on the GT Falcon

and for $45 you could have the RB wheel

a full gauge dash and clock all fitted to

a base model

now second hand R/B wheels $1k at least

I like the way you set up the rear suspension

John in Australia

Welcome to the site! You will find all kinds of interesting info here just like I have!

Just checked out your pics, awesome Mach 1! What rear suspension setup did you go with, it looks killer!

Welcome Joe

Very nice car

yes I remember the rim blow steering wheels

back in 1970/1 they were used on the GT Falcon

and for $45 you could have the RB wheel

a full gauge dash and clock all fitted to

a base model

now second hand R/B wheels $1k at least

I like the way you set up the rear suspension

John in Australia
Thanks John,

I remember in '84 I was working in a gas station and a fellow came by with a working tach dash('69) and a perfect rimblow for sale and I got them for half a weeks pay- $50.00!! the not so good - good old days haha.

I am jealous man you boys have all the good high nickle cleveland 302 and 351 blocks,

joe

Welcome to the site! You will find all kinds of interesting info here just like I have!

Just checked out your pics, awesome Mach 1! What rear suspension setup did you go with, it looks killer!
Thanks!

Its a TCI (total cost involved)3 link tourque arm suspension, but get this - its for 67-70 cars! believe this or not - the "big" cars share almost every key dimension save for one, the width between the front tourque boxes. The width of the rear rails over the axle - same, the distance from the front spring eye to the rear of the front tq box- same, the location of the rear wheel centerline from the front spring eye - same. The tq box is 3.875 wider so I built two filler plates and it all bolted right up. It handles ubelievably good and the ride is really nice too. my only gripe is for 2400 bucks they dont paint or powdercoat crap and to me that is poor business sense - but I still bought one so hey.

fat bottom girls make the rockin' world go round

:D :p
Thanks!

::welcome:: from North Alabama!
Thank you!

Welcome to the site from Virginia! You can take the rain back you've been sending up here!
Thank you! ....Sorry man, we were in drought then flash flooding, massive tornadoes ... keep your head down and your pony covered,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back