new to forum , hello!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mustangjoe73

Reaction score
My Car
1973 mustang sportsroof
hi ,new to all this ! Just bought a 73 survivor 99,000 miles . hope to get some help with some restoration on this plain jane sportsroof!

IMG_0288.jpg

I really like the bone-stock original look of your car!

Welcome!

Ray
Thanks Ray , its unmolested with almost no rust, I thought all these mustangs rusted out, you never see them!

yea thanks everyone!!!! I,m going to change alot on this one , rims and tires next 17x9 I hope will fit?

WELCOME aboard, Joe!

..and as Mark said, please don't be thrown or turned off by some of the posts....ALL '71 - '73 Mustang lovers have a home here. We have room for stock to modified to restored and everything in between. Your Mustang is YOURS and you will be treated with respect no matter what approach you decide to take or not take.

I think you will enjoy it here and I look forward to interacting with you on the individual Forums.

Again, Welcome to the Site!

BT

BT

hi ,new to all this ! Just bought a 73 survivor 99,000 miles . hope to get some help with some restoration on this plain jane sportsroof!
Welcome to the forum. Nice car, you don't see steel rims with dog dish hubs much.

yea thanks everyone!!!! I,m going to change alot on this one , rims and tires next 17x9 I hope will fit?
I have 17x8 rims and needed spacers, so yes they will fit, but it'll take some work. Luxstang did it but needed 18" rims to clear the tie rods (I think). Plus, I think the 18" rims look better on our cars. Just sayin'.

ALL '71 - '73 Mustang lovers have a home here.
Even with a Chevy power plant in it?

Last edited by a moderator:
WELCOME aboard, Joe!

..and as Mark said, please don't be thrown or turned off by some of the posts....ALL '71 - '73 Mustang lovers have a home here. We have room for stock to modified to restored and everything in between. Your Mustang is YOURS and you will be treated with respect no matter what approach you decide to take or not take.

BT
Unless you put a chevy engine in it...that'll get you no where here or literally there. Lol

Welcome to the site! Nice car.

Welcome, love the steelies. That's a nice survivor you have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Joe

thats twice the car I have well almost

mines a convertible

from John in Brisbane Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back