73 Dash illustrated drawing

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Grande will undergo three phase build process. Phase 1 is complete (driver). Phase 2 is interior/exterior restoration. Phase 3 is ++ performance.
While browsing my Fords 1973 Car Shop Manual, I noticed that the Mustang/Cougar was omitted from the provided illustrated drawings of the dash wiring. Even the Pinto was provided. Anyone happen to have one? I have all of the schematics, but would like to see an illustrated view if available. TY

Now don, there is no “I” in No.  What we need is a few D sized drawings to group the sections of the car on each. Or larger, like 24x36 poster paper. Putting all of them into one file would aid that. Does anyone have a color version I can start with?

The '73 wiring has 11 sheets of diagrams plus an index/locator page, so you could do a 4 wide by 3 high matrix. Keeping them at the same size will result in a 70" by 36" poster, with 1" margins and 1/2"spaces between the rows, and keep the grid locator references. Nice to hang on the wall for reference, not so nice under the hood or dash.

I have '71 colorized diagrams, not the same format as '72 and '73, not easy to stitch together, and not as easy to follow a wire from beginning to end, but are separated into component groupings.

Back