73 Dash illustrated drawing

While browsing my Fords 1973 Car Shop Manual, I noticed that the Mustang/Cougar was omitted from the provided illustrated drawings of the dash wiring. Even the Pinto was provided. Anyone happen to have one? I have all of the schematics, but would like to see an illustrated view if available. TY

No, there is way too much information to fit onto one page. The colorized diagrams are 11" by 17" and the actual diagrams are 10 pages.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein

Now don, there is no “I” in No.  What we need is a few D sized drawings to group the sections of the car on each. Or larger, like 24x36 poster paper. Putting all of them into one file would aid that. Does anyone have a color version I can start with?

The '73 wiring has 11 sheets of diagrams plus an index/locator page, so you could do a 4 wide by 3 high matrix. Keeping them at the same size will result in a 70" by 36" poster, with 1" margins and 1/2"spaces between the rows, and keep the grid locator references. Nice to hang on the wall for reference, not so nice under the hood or dash.

I have '71 colorized diagrams, not the same format as '72 and '73, not easy to stitch together, and not as easy to follow a wire from beginning to end, but are separated into component groupings.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein