From the 7173 Wiki Blog: Here is the news

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7173 Forum Bot

Reaction score
Well, the forums are full of activity again…

71 Mustangs made 50th anniversary this year … mine turned 50 in May this year, as did so many others … and yes… I made him a cake and we celebrated.

fordismyboss has is big block out in public…. Someone, please all the authorities.
RIBS, has found holes. I think it’s so people you’ve locked in the trunk… to dispose of later, can breathe.
bdennis has gone for amber turn signals … we know Aussies are just a bunch of flashers :p
tony-muscle
has to have his nuts tightened because he’s lost his bearings…. I’m sure hot girls are involved in this somewhere.

Bolt-Wrench-751x500-1.png

Galucha
Is fiddling with his suspension … oh NO ! ! ! ! please don’t turn it into a low rider.

Stewart, Has come in as new member from Aus (…do you come from a land down-under?) and brought ”funnel web spiders” with him … just don’t get into his car without a full security sweep first.

73inNH Is trying to get his “rod” and his “bar” into place…. Chat to your girlfriend, she’ll know just how to do that :p
Marty Report postings are up – check out the history… I cant wait for the day when one comes back with “previous owner” Jay Leno.    

As a passing note…one of the best gentlemen in the business…  Dusty Hill of ZZ Top passed away this week. But look on the bright side folks – he lived a full life giving us fantastic showmanship and huge moonshine fuelled rock.

Dusty.jpg

View the full article

Man I’ve missed these “Here is the news”….kind of like Monty Python meets SNL.

Back