Got this info from Hagerty today, going public.

I am sure that everyone that has Hagerty Insurance got this message today that they will be going public this year and will be trading stock before the end of this year. <iframe title="vimeo-player" src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/588532710?h=40e6098877" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Might no play for you but a short video giving some info.

When a man is in the woods and talks and no women are there is he still wrong??:P

David

19 hours ago, clevelandcoupe said:

Me too....

There goes the excellent customer service !!!

...and the competitive rates.  As a public company there will be pressure to show consistent quarterly earnings growth.  I have rarely seen a company improve after going public.  The former private owners are now cashed out and the objectives/priorities will change.

• Like 1

"The biggest argument against democracy is a five minute discussion with the average voter."

-Winston Churchill

• 2 months later...

To be continued, in a conversation I had last week with my State Farm agent, he stated that they will be involved with Hagerty in some form. He didn't have any additional info as off yet.....