• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Space Saver Spare F78-14 (BF Goodrich)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71TexasBoss

Reaction score
With or without rim.  For 1971 fastback.  Date code not important.  Need for show, will not use.  Would prefer rubber that's not cracked.

Tire.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These are hard to find. I got mine from Don at OMS. That was about 10 years ago. Chuck

Some of the Mopars of that era also came with Goodrich F78-14 SpaceSaver spares. It shouldn't be too hard to find a decent Mopar spare and put it on a Ford wheel.

I have one for sale in very good condition no cracks. You can see pics of it on my market place. Selling a few different parts as my car is sold.

I have an H78-14 space saver for sale, never used, no cracks. Check my ad under NOS parts for sale for differences between F78 and H78. Basically the H78 has a 6 1/2" tread width and the F78 a 6" tread width and it has a molded in marking of H78 vs F78. The steel rim has the same bolt pattern as the F78.

Doug

Back