• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 1971 Mach 1 Windshield

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gcdunlap

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 2 Door Sports Roof
White 351C CID 2V FMX Transmission Power Front Disc Brakes Ram Air AM Radio Console
Looking for a replacement windshield for my 1971 Mach 1. Would prefer an OEM windshield as it seems most of the aftermarket windshields do not get very good reviews.

Looking for a replacement windshield for my 1971 Mach 1. Would prefer an OEM windshield as it seems most of the aftermarket windshields do not get very good reviews.
I use https://koolkatzautoglass.com/

Since opening in 2010, we have provided auto glass to thousands of satisfied customers.

We provide the highest quality glass along with personal service.  Our knowledgeable sales staff has hands on auto glass experience and is here to assist our customers in selecting the correct part or answering any of their questions.

Kool Katz Auto Glass carries a complete inventory of windshields, door glass, rear back glass, vents and more for cars and trucks from 1950’s to the present.

Back