Broken air pump outlet fitting

Now I know the name is 71-73 Mustangs, but I have a part from my air pump, from an 87 TBird, and I had an accident and broke the 90 degree fitting in two.

10DC22F6-301D-4C50-B476-7E0DC13BAA44.thumb.jpeg.24dc5346424291d05375ad3fab4d06eb.jpeg

So, do you think I could use an adhesive and repair it? It can’t have much air pressure in that line. If you were trying to fix it, what adhesive would you use? It looks to be Aluminum, but could be some pot metal, I’m not sure.

If I were going to try it I would use JB Weld. However, I would look for other alternatives, first. 

What is the spacing on the bolt holes and diameter of outlet? 

You might be able to use something like this:

Amazon.com: Edelbrock 1205 PCV Hose Connection Kit for Use w/PN[1207/1221/4207/4221] PCV Hose Connection Kit : Automotive

Edited by Don C

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein

I have a Ford Motorsport air cleaner and the bolt hole spacing for the PCV connector on it is 1 7/8 (1.875) inches. The PCV connector looks exactly like the one from Edelbrock. The hose connection is slightly larger than 3/4", about 0.782"

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein