7173 Daily Trivia Contest!

Do we have any trivia fans in here?  I set up a trivia challenge for all forum members!  Questions are not Mustang related - mostly general knowledge type quizzes!  10 questions daily!

Use your forum username to register so we can track leaders in the standings page!  Here is the link:

https://www.funtrivia.com/private/main.cfm?tid=105699

spacer.png

I like it except for questions that only people from certain countries know.... Like todays blue shield question? 

Crap, I got a phone call just as I was starting today's game so I closed the page. When I got back to it and finished the quiz (10 out of 10) It told me I took over 600 sec. to complete. Oh well, that's my luck.

38 minutes ago, mjseakan said:

Crap, I got a phone call just as I was starting today's game so I closed the page. When I got back to it and finished the quiz (10 out of 10) It told me I took over 600 sec. to complete. Oh well, that's my luck.

I noted that yesterday myself and Rocketfoot took over 200 seconds while you were in there at 57.  If your car goes as fast as you can read you got one hell of a ride. :lollerz:

Edited by Kilgon
  • LOL 1

Kilgon

"The only dumb question is the one not asked"

16 hours ago, Kilgon said:

I noted that yesterday myself and Rocketfoot took over 200 seconds while you were in there at 57.  If your car goes as fast as you can read you got one hell of a ride. :lollerz:

I do read pretty fast but @PNWMach1 has me beat.

My car is half-fast ;)

Mike

On 10/23/2021 at 5:38 AM, mjseakan said:

I do read pretty fast but @PNWMach1 has me beat.

My car is half-fast ;)

Mike

Got ya by one second today:biggrin:

• Fist Bump 1

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting. I gave it a try today. There were a couple I had no clue so I guessed. Got 9/10.

Edited by tony-muscle

20160929_171923_edit2_small.jpg

1971 M-Code Mach 1 w/Ram Air, 408 stroker, 285/291 0.558" roller cam, Blue Thunder intake, TKO600, Hooker headers with electric cut-offs, FiTech EFI w/ RobBMC PowerSurge pump

Strange center section with Truetrac, 3.5 gear and 31 spline axles, 4-wheel disc brakes