VIDEO OF THE PANTERA DETAIL & TUNE

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome job Q! I saw "Adam's" at Walmart and bought it. Unfortunately, it was flea treatment for dogs and didn't do anything for my car, but keep the bugs away. Thank God it didn't ruin the paint :D

Wow nice work Scott. Awesome finish, bet it looks a million times better in person.

Awesome job Q! I saw "Adam's" at Walmart and bought it. Unfortunately, it was flea treatment for dogs and didn't do anything for my car, but keep the bugs away. Thank God it didn't ruin the paint :D
lollerz

Your lucky sometimes that walmart stuff can strip the paint right off !

Thanks for the compliment ! When you want the "real adams" let me know.

Wow nice work Scott. Awesome finish, bet it looks a million times better in person.
Thanks Alan ! yes looks much better in person except that the guy who painted did the body work on it really didn't do a quality job which will stand the test of time..I got the finish a million times better than it was, but you can only do so much

Last edited by a moderator:
lollerz

Thanks Alan ! yes looks much better in person except that the guy who painted did the body work on it really didn't do a quality job which will stand the test of time..I got the finish a million times better than it was, but you can only do so much
From the video it looks immaculate! I would like to see the body work up close.

When are you making more videos Scott, I wanna see that stang finished!

Nice work as usual Q. I can't wait to see some more videos on the mustang or the camaro.
Thanks J

I'm working on it !! In the middle of finishing up the paint work on the camaro engine bay as soon as I unmask it I will post up a vid of how to detail the engine bay the quick & easy way with the motor still in. Stay tuned !

lollerz

Will do, but can I have your skills included? ;)

You know, when I was back in HS you could pick those cars up used for around 10K. I wish I has done it when I could. I had 60s vettes all over the place and even had a damn Plymouth Superbird I could have bought. Instead I went off to college and got stupid.

Back