Another new member

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Coupe
2001 Coupe
New to the forum here. We recently started our 72 project. She's nothing special to the purists, but we like her. Obviously, she's a coupe. 351w, auto. Was very glad to find this forum, as I get tired of finding very little on 71-73 in the other forums.

Much more to come, but for now, hello to all.

Mark

IMG00342.jpg

WELCOME aboard, Mark!

As I like to say, you have found a "home" here and we are REALLY glad to have you.

I look forward to interacting with you on the forums.

BT

Welcome to the club! All models and condition of 71 to 73 Mustangs appear to be welcome here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard and by the way there is no such thing as "nothing special for the purists on this site". We appreciate the cars in all their conditions.We do not need to see a 71 351 boss to enjoy it.Anything you do on the car will be viewed with interest. So feel free to post as many pics of your progress as you want.

Cheers and welcome aboard :run_horse:

Welcome to the site! I am also restoring a 72 coupe! Can't wait to see more photos of your project...

::welcome::

Welcome aboard and by the way there is no such thing as "nothing special for the purists on this site". We appreciate the cars in all their conditions.We do not need to see a 71 351 boss to enjoy it.Anything you do on the car will be viewed with interest. So feel free to post as many pics of your progress as you want.

Nicely said, 72Fastback! I think you hit the nail on the head in describing how we all feel about this forum. Well done, Sir. :)

Doc

Nicely said, 72Fastback! I think you hit the nail on the head in describing how we all feel about this forum. Well done, Sir. :)

Doc
if you like my post that much one little rep point would be appreciated.

{DESPERATE FOR RECOGNITION HAHAHAHA:D}

Doc

Dang! I coulda swore I repped you at least month ago. Sorry about that.

Here then is your well-deserved, albeit belated, rep. Don't spend it all in one place. :D

Can I call you anything other than 72Fastback? I appreciate Internet anonymity, but Hoss or Bill would be a little more personal (and easier to type) than 72Fastback. :)

Doc

Doc

Dang! I coulda swore I repped you at least month ago. Sorry about that.

Here then is your well-deserved, albeit belated, rep. Don't spend it all in one place. :D

Can I call you anything other than 72Fastback? I appreciate Internet anonymity, but Hoss or Bill would be a little more personal (and easier to type) than 72Fastback. :)

Doc
yeah my name is Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back