Where is David???

Fabrice

It's been a while since I've seen him on here. Often lives comes in between and it's not uncommon that some members go away for a while before comeback.

But in case of David (aka  @Carolina_Mountain_Mustangs  ), he is a regular on this forum, may be the most regular of all regulars!

I've been in contact with him about boosters kit stuffs early October but got no answers. As I found the answers by myself, I forgot.
I was thinking about him, and now see he has not visited the forum since October 8.
I'm a bit worried.. especially with that Covid shite everywhere these days.

Anyone lives nearby his place, has his phone number to check on him?? 

73 modified Grande 351C. (Finally back on the road woohoo!) 

71 429CJ. ( In progress )

+1, there have been several threads that I thought he would chime in on. The last time he posted a thing was on September 27, and he mentioned he was going to help a friend paint his house, then on October 7 he looked in on the forum and didn't post anything.

He had some surgery coming up on his neck, hopefully everything is OK.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.”

--Albert Einstein

I notice his absence also.  He last posted on Facebook a week ago - Nov 8th, 2021 so he must be alright.  He posted that he got his invite for WINNERS only Mustang show at the Mustang Owner's Museum in Concord.  Hopefully he's just taking a break or been extra  busy.  I notice lately that he has seem to do a reply blast to a lot of the post and then goes silent again.  

Kilgon

"The only dumb question is the one not asked"