Another picture question

Steve McMahan

Question

5 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Steve McMahan said:

How do I put pictures in my photo tab on my profile? When I open that tab, it tells me I have no photoes 😳, but there’s nothing on that tab to edit, add, etc that place. Help me obi-Wan Kenobi. 

No for sure if this is what your wanting  to do but to replace your current picture above your name go to your profile and the click on the picture you have there.   It will then allow you to delete your current picture and then add a new one.  If I drag my mouse over your current pic I see a very nice looking lime green car.  I don't know what the current photo is you have as your picture but it is overlying your car somehow.

Kilgon

"The only dumb question is the one not asked"

55 minutes ago, Steve McMahan said:

Ok, let me try and explain the issue by using Kilgon’s profile page as a reference.

Kilgon - 7173Mustangs.com.pdf 1.3 MB · 1 download

In the attached screen shot, each profile has several tabs of info. One is a tab titled “Images”.  How do you put pictures in this tab?

Go to the "Browse" tab at top of screen. Select "Gallery" then select "Add Images".  Use the pull down menu and select  your year and create an album. .   

Edited by Kilgon

Kilgon

"The only dumb question is the one not asked"