Mustang Sisters

Idaho Chris

Great looking cars! Is the 69 gulf stream aqua? I bet the GT 500 is a blast to drive. Chuck

Well I’m drooling.....and jealous, as I am partial to the blue colour tones.

I have always loved the mustang fastbacks....don’t kick me out, but for full disclosure,  I have always wanted an older fastback.

:)

42 minutes ago, c9zx said:

Great looking cars! Is the 69 gulf stream aqua? I bet the GT 500 is a blast to drive. Chuck

Chuck-  Yes the '69 is Gulfstream Aqua.  The color changes depending on light and angle.  Below a few more pics:

20210914_131417.thumb.jpg.7aa31aa2e7fa2719353ef25ec3c9eb64.jpg

20210914_122557.thumb.jpg.923f3d68a300f4fcfb6e13eafe60dd09.jpg

20210914_122004.thumb.jpg.8025d572ec615c983629f8a1fb944e66.jpg

Yeah the GT500 is a blast.  Seriously fast and handles like it is on rails. Mustangs have come a long way in 50 years for sure.  I was fortunate that I am friends with a guy that owns a Ford dealership and was able to get one.

34 minutes ago, RD-72 said:

Well I’m drooling.....and jealous, as I am partial to the blue colour tones.

I have always loved the mustang fastbacks....don’t kick me out, but for full disclosure,  I have always wanted an older fastback.

:)

Yeah, I do have a problem with blue Mustangs.  The first step is to admit you have a problem...

Hi my name is Chris and I have a problem with blue Mustangs...Ha!

I too like the older fastbacks, but the '73 is still my favorite.  You never forget your first love or your first car.  In my case they are actually one in the same; the '73 Mach 1.

Edited by Idaho Chris
  • Like 2

"The biggest argument against democracy is a five minute discussion with the average voter."

-Winston Churchill

Fantastic cars man. You have excellent taste. That 69 is spectacular. 

That said, I just can’t get my head around a Mustang as a female. A vette or something, yeah. A boat, I get it. But my muscle cars have always been dudes in my head.

• Like 1

Lazarus

9-C51-EEB4-A25-A-4-F27-8-D01-0-EB879931296.jpg

I admit to a weakness for blue vehicles. Four of the six are blue. I almost made the 1972 blue as well. Chuck

• Like 1