New video! Assembly on the outside

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've been working hard and it shows!

Wow, that looks quite close to finish line, very nice job. Enjoyed the videos, remind me to get the job done on mine the same way and as soon as possible  :thumb:
It’s really crazy to look back at all the videos and see how far I’ve come. It’s easy to forget. But like I’ve mentioned any progress is progress! No matter how small

All those videos as well as the pics you've no doubt taken will, IMO, add $$$$$ to the value of your car.

I wish I had been more diligent and taken many more pictures while going through the process of bring my car to where it is today. "Pictures are worth a thousand words" as the old saying goes.

All those videos as well as the pics you've no doubt taken will, IMO, add $$$$$ to the value of your car.

I wish I had been more diligent and taken many more pictures while going through the process of bring my car to where it is today. "Pictures are worth a thousand words" as the old saying goes.
Excellent point. 

And way to go Trevynd...it looks incredible!

its super cool to go back and see where ive come, also lets others know what i started with and how i got to where im at now. Its by no means perfect or concourse but it is def a very awesome solid driver i look forward to cruising around in!

its super cool to go back and see where ive come, also lets others know what i started with and how i got to where im at now. Its by no means perfect or concourse but it is def a very awesome solid driver i look forward to cruising around in!
I bet you are looking forward to cruising hopefully next spring............ whenever that come in Alaska! NO snow tires on that baby eh!

I bet you are looking forward to cruising hopefully next spring............ whenever that come in Alaska! NO snow tires on that baby eh!
Haha yes! This spring. If I would of had an engine this fall it would be done by now. 

but yes springtime is my goal, that will be just shy of 2 years restoring it. 

maybe I’ll take my other sportsroof and turn it into an ice racer so I can drive a 71mustang in the winter haha!

Back