1 Gallon Wimbledon White Basecoat PPG Envirobase

69 Rustang

I have 1 full gallon of PPG Envirobase basecoat, not reduced.  This was a second of two gallons mixed for my car, but I bought too much.  One gallon did my entire car exterior, door jambs, under hood, and trunk—and I still have some left over from the first gallon.  So this stuff covers very well!  I can ship it but it likely requires some extra disclosures and handling.  It is water-based, so it should ship easier than solvent borne.  As for use—it sprays excellent and dries in a very reasonable amount of time depending on your weather/humidity and air movement.  If you are restoring or repainting a Mustang in Wimbledon White, this is a deal you cannot pass up.  You will need to buy water base reducer (T494 or T595) and a quality clearcoat to cover this—not included with this sale, just selling the 1 gallon of basecoat.  $100 plus shipping (actual cost).

spacer.png
1931 Ford Model A Station Wagon
1969 Mach 1 - 351C, TKO-600, 4WDB, R&P, A/C, Shaker, Fold Down, etc.
1972 Mach 1 - 351C, FMX, PDB, PS, A/C, Fold Down, Console
1996 Mustang Cobra Convertible - 10psi Procharger, 436rwhp

Let me figure that up and get back to you.  I will try to get it done today but it might take until next Friday as I have never tried to ship paint and I am traveling for work this week returning on Friday.

Edited by 69 Rustang

spacer.png
1931 Ford Model A Station Wagon
1969 Mach 1 - 351C, TKO-600, 4WDB, R&P, A/C, Shaker, Fold Down, etc.
1972 Mach 1 - 351C, FMX, PDB, PS, A/C, Fold Down, Console
1996 Mustang Cobra Convertible - 10psi Procharger, 436rwhp