1971 - 1973 Mustang assembly manuals as PDF file download?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Ford Mustang Mach 1 T5 Q-Code 4-Speed
Hey guys, 

I am wondering if the assembly manuals are available as a download on pdf files? 

I only find them as a CD, the Graham ones. I don't wanna order a CD for over 50 bucks with shipping only to extract the pdf files to my tablet. I have all the other stuff like shop manuals as digital download for which I paid for but can't find the assembly manuals for download.

Does anybody provide a digital download? I would also pay for it but I don't wanna have a CD or USB... 

PM would be also OK. 

The "your year car" shop manual is the best source of info on these things, I did mine before the computer was useful and before the iPad was invented. still have most of them, very useful.

I have found that the parts manual and the assembly manuals are the most useful for restorations.  The parts manuals have fairly decent exploded diagrams of subassemblies that are very helpful in getting things back together properly.  The assembly manuals are great for understanding how the car was put together - like how pipes, hoses and cables are routed, where all the clips and retainers go, and how the subassemblies are put together to make a car.  The shop manuals are great if you are servicing something like a power steering pump or rebuilding an engine, but not as useful when you are trying to reassemble a whole car.

I have found that the parts manual and the assembly manuals are the most useful for restorations.  The parts manuals have fairly decent exploded diagrams of subassemblies that are very helpful in getting things back together properly.  The assembly manuals are great for understanding how the car was put together - like how pipes, hoses and cables are routed, where all the clips and retainers go, and how the subassemblies are put together to make a car.  The shop manuals are great if you are servicing something like a power steering pump or rebuilding an engine, but not as useful when you are trying to reassemble a whole car.
+1

Hey guys, 

I am wondering if the assembly manuals are available as a download on pdf files? 

I only find them as a CD, the Graham ones. I don't wanna order a CD for over 50 bucks with shipping only to extract the pdf files to my tablet. I have all the other stuff like shop manuals as digital download for which I paid for but can't find the assembly manuals for download.

Does anybody provide a digital download? I would also pay for it but I don't wanna have a CD or USB... 

PM would be also OK. 
If the printed version for a 72 is any help for, just call in.

Back