How to store a car properly over the winter!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luxstang

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertible
A few of you might know that I recently purchased a vintage Fiat 500 and as I have more cars than room in the garage the question arose on how to store them over the winter. 
Well, turn out that having a tiny little car like a Fiat 500 has a plus side. 
The Cinquecento is the winner here because I decided to park it in my living room until spring. Don’t you just love Italian designed furniture? :D

2DA1BC2C-6976-4331-B3C2-72DA64645596.jpeg

How did you manage to get it into that space?  I see it has its own bear rug!

Your wife is far more understanding than mine....not that my car would even fit into my house (as I barely have room in my oversized double garage) .....great idea, and it seems to fit well..   :)

Your wife is far more understanding than mine....not that my car would even fit into my house (as I barely have room in my oversized double garage) .....great idea, and it seems to fit well..   :)
The only good thing about being divorced. …. 

Awesome! 

Single life has it's benefits  :thumb:

Like your style! But what's this big phallus symbol on the right side? Art? A heirloom? Or a memory of your younger and more active days? 

I think the only thing missing now is an Italian coffee machine and some serious magazines...  :whistling:

Back