Hotwheels 71 Boss 351 Kmart only

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be looking for one now. Are they all the same color?

Steve
The Kmart ones only come in the Metallic Lime green. Of course Hotwheels SHOULD come out with other colors in the main line of cars. What sucks about the Kmart thing is they ship a bunch to the stores of the "special" Kmart only cars and they are gone in a few hours and most of them end up on Ebay. I knew about the Kmart HW's event but I had no idea they had these Bosses as even the first store had hundreds of cars laid out on a table but not one Boss.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be looking for one now. Are they all the same color?

Steve
The Kmart ones only come in the Metallic Lime green. Of course Hotwheels SHOULD come out with other colors in the main line of cars. What sucks about the Kmart thing is they ship a bunch to the stores of the "special" Kmart only cars and they are gone in a few hours and most of them end up on Ebay. I knew about the Kmart HW's event but I had no idea they had these Bosses as even the first store had hundreds of cars laid out on a table but not one Boss.
Nice find! I stop looking for them cause seems like the only way to get em is through ebay or trade forums. Never did find my Hotweels here on the Island :(

Ohhhh, thanks for the heads up! Going to keep an eye out next time I go to KMart. :)

Rich

Turned out to be a more expensive trip than planned. I got both that my local store had (it's right across the street). Took my 10 year old son with me. Checkout girl giggled when we dumped our pile on the counter.

She didn't believe me that only 2 of the bunch belonged to my boy... :)

Thank you for the heads up!

Back