RacerX

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 351-2v Convertible
1973 351-2v Mach 1
1973 351-4V Q code Mach 1
64.5 Coupe
65 convertible
65 cobra kirkham
Hi, Saw your post over on VMF. I have 3 - 1973 Mustangs. First is a 1973 Q code Mach 1 with 351CJ and a C6 trans. Second is a 1973 H code Mach I with 351C-2V and C6, the Third is a 1973 Convertible H code with 351C-2V and C6.

They are all at various levels right now, I have a lot of irons in the fire. The Q code is awaiting a total restoration as I have all new panels for the car (bought them from Ford years ago). The other Mach 1 is waiting in the wings for disassemble, replace trunk floor, bead blast and reassemble. The convertible is a barn find we got 2 years ago and we are going to replace brake lines, seals, all fluids, spruce it up and drive it hopefully starting on it this fall / winter.

Always willing to share info as I've been in the Mustang camp a long time (25 + years) and while I don't know it all (nobody does) there's a lot about them I do know and don't mind sharing.

Joining in from Houston, Tx.

Curtis

Welcome to the boards! I can't wait to see some photos of your 73's!

WELCOME!!

I look forward to interacting with you - - sounds like you have a lot to bring to the Board.

BT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back