Hails from the great white north

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
72 mustang fastback,{mine} 74 Chevy Nova {girlfriends car}
2001 Sunfire that is falling apart haha.
Hey folks. Happy to meet 71 to 73 mustang fans.I'm sick of 68 owners who say are cars are ugly hahaha. Guess a lot of Ford freaks don't like the fact that our cars were designed by Chevy guys.

Ok here goes I live in Quebec Canada right outside of the capital.I am a welder by trade and a metalhead.{meaning I listen to metal music.} I own a 72 fastback that originally came with a 302 but lucky for me someone swaped it for a 70/71 351c 4 valve.It has closed chamber heads and it is in the shop right now getting rebuilt and a little more power.My car has a nine inch rear end and 14 inch wheels that came off an AMC {turbocastII wheels}. No factory tach or gauges .C6 transmission with a B&M megashifter.I will be installing a line lock this weekend and hopefully the engine next weekend.Carb is a quick fuel Q series 750cfm.Comp cams extreme energy cam kit,Hooker ceramic coated compitition headers and flow master 40 series mufflers.If I think of something I missed I'll come back to it haha.

glad to be here

Hi and Welcome To the Mach 1 Club, It is good to see a club just Devoted to 71-73 Mustangs start up, I have had mine for many years now It's has been the black sheep in the mustang world for a long time.

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

By the way i have the shop manual for 72 fords and will gladly scan any pages any one needs I'm sure other people have it but just thought I'd put it out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back