• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

71 Mach 1, whole or parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hereandthere

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 4129SCJ
1970 Boss 302
1967 390 GT Convertible
2003 Audi Allroad Bi-Turbo
Located near Ogden UT. 1971 Mach1. No engine (was 351-2v), auto, open diff., Car was originaly from CA. Very solid frame, fenders, doors, quarters, ram air style hood. missing front grill and headlight buckets.

Whole or parts. 315-729-9531 Andy

If parts are an option I am looking for the apron support bracket that goes inside the wheel well above the bumper bracket and is bent at a 90 degree angle to attach below the battery shelf. I have attached a picture to help investigation. I am very interested if you have one.

mump_0209_03_+1972_ford_mustang_mach_1+_suspension.jpg

Hi, is that part on the coupes as well. If so I may have one for you.

Located near Ogden UT. 1971 Mach1. No engine (was 351-2v), auto, open diff., Car was originaly from CA. Very solid frame, fenders, doors, quarters, ram air style hood. missing front grill and headlight buckets.

Do you have any photos of the car for us? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, is that part on the coupes as well. If so I may have one for you.

Do you have any photos of the car for us? Thanks
The battery apron support bracket is on all 71-73 Mustangs. They are very hard to find in good shape.

Do you have any park or belt lights?

Brake warning light.jpg

CONVENIENCE GROUP WIRING 71-73

Hi

I need CONVENIENCE GROUP WIRING complet

Mustang 71 - 73

send me picture

[email protected]

zip code Florida FL-33172

Thanks

Dr. Alan

attachment.php

Do you have any park or belt lights?
Oh my - that Defrost switch is a thing of beauty (unlike mine with the snapped off toggle). Thanks for sharing.

Back