HELLO FROM TAMPA, FLORIDA

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RED SCORPION

Reaction score
My Car
72mach, 97 jeep
Hello my name is Ron. I have a 73 Mach 1 that my dad gave me 5 years ago after he had it since 1980 his daily driver my whole life. I started restoring 5 years ago before I started college. I finish college last week so I am getting hot on it again. My dad saw it last week at my gradution and started crying because it was his. The car is just the body. I have put all new metal on it. So my father gave me $1000.00 gift card to NPD and said get it done before I die, he is only 56. will add pics later...Ron

WELCOME aboard Ron and congratulations on your graduation from College!

It sounds as if you are about ready to start a different and exciting journey with your Mustang. Believe me, you have found a GREAT place to assist you in this effort as there are a GREAT bunch of folks on this Site who are willing to share knowledge and encouragement.

Again, Welcome to the Site and I look forward to interacting with you on the individual Forums.

BT

where in east Tn, I am from Oakridge, Oliver Spings area...

Thanks all... looking forward to picking your brains for knowledge...

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site. Great story! Does you dad live close-by so he can lend a hand restoring it. That would be a great project for the two of you.

Welcome, Ron. Like others, would love to see pics. Or, if you ever cross the bridge to St. Pete, I'd enjoy meeting you and seeing your car in person.

Mark

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

::welcome::Welcome Ron , and as a 52 year old basically in the same situation only reversed, Nothing will make him prouder. Good Luck!!

Mark

Welcome Ron

from Brisbane Australia

good luck with the Mach1

John

Well Ron, I think that you will get lots of inspiration from this forum.

Some time I think I will never get done, but its easy to find some with alot more work ahead of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back