Hello from Utah

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valhallo

Reaction score
My Car
73' Grande
Hey everyone, my name is Zac and I am 16 years old. I've been trying to hold off on doing an intro thread before I can post up pictures of my mustang, but it might be a while so I figured i'd say hi. Well, I've always loved the cars from the muscle era and I decided I was going to have one. So, I started saving my money from about 13 years old. A year later, I saw an ad for a 73 coupe and knew that that was the car that I wanted. I bought the car and have been restoring it with my dad ever since. The reason I can't take any photos for you all is because I am not painting it myself, and the place that is painting it for me is too far away to take a trip down to just for some camera shots. Hopefully by the time I am done with it, it will be a presentable daily driver. I am also hoping that it will be done soon, because I am sick of driving my mom's Escape around when I own a mustang. :p

Welcome! Sounds like you will have a nice shiny cool looking mustang before too long! This is a great site to help with any questions you have...lot's of nice guys on here. What engine is in your coupe? Looking forward to the pics.

Welcome to the site from Virginia. It's always great to hear the young folks like the old muscle cars. Did anyone in the family have an old Mustang or did you come up with the idea yourself? I'm sure you will be the envy of the high school parking lot when you get to drive it to school. Post up any questions you may have and I'm sure you will get plenty of responses here. No such thing as a dumb question here, great bunch of members.

Welcome to the forums! We are glad to have you aboard! Post those pics as soon as you can!

::welcome::

"Welcome! Sounds like you will have a nice shiny cool looking mustang before too long! This is a great site to help with any questions you have...lot's of nice guys on here. What engine is in your coupe? Looking forward to the pics."

It has a Cleveland 351 in it. Right now it is running a 2 barrel carb, but as soon as I have it back I'm throwing a 4 barrel on it. Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone.

WELCOME aboard, Zac!

As previously noted, it appears that you have a GREAT project in the works. I certainly can appreciate one's Mustang being in "Painter's Jail" as I recently got my '73 Coupe out after a 15 month stint:).

That having been said, owning a '71 - '73 Mustang is not a prerequisite in joining this Site - - only an interest in them. I am sure you will be able to pick up (and probably provide) valuable information and/or opinions on restoring and/or modifying our Mustangs.

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the individual Forums.

BT

Hey everyone, my name is Zac and I am 16 years old. I've been trying to hold off on doing an intro thread before I can post up pictures of my mustang, but it might be a while so I figured i'd say hi. Well, I've always loved the cars from the muscle era and I decided I was going to have one. So, I started saving my money from about 13 years old. A year later, I saw an ad for a 73 coupe and knew that that was the car that I wanted. I bought the car and have been restoring it with my dad ever since. The reason I can't take any photos for you all is because I am not painting it myself, and the place that is painting it for me is too far away to take a trip down to just for some camera shots. Hopefully by the time I am done with it, it will be a presentable daily driver. I am also hoping that it will be done soon, because I am sick of driving my mom's Escape around when I own a mustang. :p
Hi Zac, I drove my First Mustang when I was 16! Welcome to the site, I am sure you will enjoy it!

Welcome Zac from Australia you picked a good Mustang it would be cool to see some pics when it"s all painted. You will get some good Ideas from this site

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Zac!

Welcome to the site from a fellow Utard.

I mean Utahn.

Are you in Salt Lake?

Hope to see you and and your pony around town.

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back