Line Lock Action!!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BigPinoyHunk

this is a little line lock action, and with this kind of burnout turned out ot be counter productive. its obvious with my slowest ET of the day by .100+.

Last edited:
I only got one good launch last night with my nittos. I'll post that vid later since I'm playing with windows movie maker

Good Lord! No wonder you need new tires :D Awesome!
tires have plenty of tread on them (on what you would call thread on a nitto nt05r drag radials) i guess when you get them wet they don't seem to burn up as much rubber or something.

i did a second or two less of a burnout later in the night and got them to hook up good.

Nice! There was enough smoke there I thought maybe a nuke dropped.

YES!!

Big Block Ford (460) Power:angel:!

BT
after this deployment i'm going to be looking for a nice short block in the 502-521 range. i'm looking for about 600-650hp range to get me into the 11's baby.

YES!!

BT
after this deployment i'm going to be looking for a nice short block in the 502-521 range. i'm looking for about 600-650hp range to get me into the 11's baby.
There is a guy in Colorado Springs who can take care of that for you, pretty cheap. Here is his link, if you do not have it:).

http://www.carsbycarl.com/

BT

YES!!

BT
There is a guy in Colorado Springs who can take care of that for you, pretty cheap. Here is his link, if you do not have it:).

http://www.carsbycarl.com/

BT
i would like to do a 545 ported pro comp with premium fuel motor from him. its going to be hard for me to decide when i have a good motor running already which i'm thinking about just changing cam and having the heads ported.

i wonder if i can sell this motor locally!

Back