• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Drivers Door Inside Latch

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 88

Reaction score
I have a 71 Mustang convertible and am looking for the latch that the chrome door handle attaches to. Driver side, deluxe interior, bolts to inside of door... mine is going out and don't want to get stuck inside the car... well not that it would be bad. If you have one let me know how much you want for it. Thanks!

I'm in Texas 78664

I have a drivers side latch for a deluxe interior, $20 plus my cost on shipping. Do you need the rod that attaches it to the exterior latch at the end of the door?

I have a 71 Mustang convertible and am looking for the latch that the chrome door handle attaches to. Driver side, deluxe interior, bolts to inside of door... mine is going out and don't want to get stuck inside the car... well not that it would be bad. If you have one let me know how much you want for it. Thanks!

I'm in Texas 78664

Back