Marti report on car #2

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1 Q code 4 speed
1973 Chevelle 454 SS
2005 Magnum RT
2008 Colorado
Wellllll! I've decided this is the one to build. Always wanted to do a ground up rebuild :p So I guess here's my chance. If anyone has a set of pedals (clutch, brake, gas), I'll be needing them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scotty Strickland in Oxford NC. Can I have my parts back? :p
ha ha ha I thought so. Next time you see him, thank em for me and sorry if the parts came from that car Mark :blush: He picked up a few more since and should have all the parts you need. He recently picked up a complete yellow all original Mach1 fastback and the sad, but cool thing for us is that he doesn't care for this body style and so he's willing to part it out. I'll be contacting him for more parts soon :D You're a lucky guy to live near such a cool dude and a real honeyhole!

Wellllll! I've decided this is the one to build. Always wanted to do a ground up rebuild :p So I guess here's my chance. If anyone has a set of pedals (clutch, brake, gas), I'll be needing them.
Ok I have heard of "off frame restoration" but I see that this is the true definition of "ground up rebuild"

When the body is sitting on the ground its a ground up rebiuld.

Mine would be defind more as a "off rust restoration".

100_2432.jpg

:D

Back