Meet my new friend - he's kinda famous

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach1, 2003 Cobra coupe
At at Ford Operation Drive One event today the celebrity with the huge arms picked my car as one of three out of over 50 cars as one of the coolest rides. I got to test drive a 2010 Mustang and near by was a carnival and Octoberfest on the base at Ft, Belvoir. Although my son was not too impressed it was a great day in my book. I guess since cars were not driving through flames adn things were not blowing up it wasn't cool enough for him. Someday he look back and say Dad - you were pretty cool.

I forgot to mention - he brought the Lawman to the event too.

At at Ford Operation Drive One event today the celebrity with the huge arms picked my car as one of three out of over 50 cars as one of the coolest rides. I got to test drive a 2010 Mustang and near by was a carnival and Octoberfest on the base at Ft, Belvoir. Although my son was not too impressed it was a great day in my book. I guess since cars were not driving through flames and things were not blowing up it wasn't cool enough for him. Someday he look back and say Dad - you were pretty cool.
goldberg&me .jpg

goldberg 004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you had a lot of fun!

Geez, Rex, somehow I didn't notice, or forgot, that you already have the 72 Sprint with the color scheme that I was raving about in the model car thread. I'm a knucklehead. :blush:

I still like it, tho! :)

Doc

At at Ford Operation Drive One event today the celebrity with the huge arms picked my car as one of three out of over 50 cars as one of the coolest rides. I got to test drive a 2010 Mustang and near by was a carnival and Octoberfest on the base at Ft, Belvoir. Although my son was not too impressed it was a great day in my book. I guess since cars were not driving through flames adn things were not blowing up it wasn't cool enough for him. Someday he look back and say Dad - you were pretty cool.

I forgot to mention - he brought the Lawman to the event too.

At at Ford Operation Drive One event today the celebrity with the huge arms picked my car as one of three out of over 50 cars as one of the coolest rides. I got to test drive a 2010 Mustang and near by was a carnival and Octoberfest on the base at Ft, Belvoir. Although my son was not too impressed it was a great day in my book. I guess since cars were not driving through flames and things were not blowing up it wasn't cool enough for him. Someday he look back and say Dad - you were pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back