• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

need 71 underhood light

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

canadian_red_maple_leaf

Reaction score
My Car
1966 Mustang K-Code Coupe
1968 VW Beetle
1969 Mustang Mach1
1971 Mustang 351 Boss
1972 Mustang Convertible
1983 Mercedes 280SL
hi folks,

since my boss has the courtesy group i'm supposed to have the underhood light. now i always thought i had it and it turned out that the light i had was for the trunk. now i am searching for the underhood light. does anyone have one for me??

thanks

abudi

hi folks,

since my boss has the courtesy group i'm supposed to have the underhood light. now i always thought i had it and it turned out that the light i had was for the trunk. now i am searching for the underhood light. does anyone have one for me??

thanks

abudi
I don't have one but, I've emailed a friend who may have one or know of a source. Chuck

hi folks,

thanks

abudi
I don't have one but, I've emailed a friend who may have one or know of a source. Chuck
thanks for the help chuck!!!

i truly appreciate it.

best regards

abudi

Back