Interesting Mustang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's from the game again! But I must admit it looks real for a while there hahaha. I was sure in the end when it follows the car around the track from the outside of the car.

Last edited by a moderator:
LMFAO Thats from forza 4!!! I just bought it and I was stoked to find the 71 mach.. actually its the first car I bought (gold glow, my cars original color):

315529_10150420768371995_610141994_10431709_2038003835_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's from the game again! But I must admit it looks real for a while there hahaha. I was sure in the end when it follows the car around the track from the outside of the car.

Can you change the color of the car to be medium bright yellow? :shy:

Yup - you can change the colors to pretty much most of the colors offered by Ford at the time (or at least that's how Forza 2 and 3 are).

I have to admit I knew it was a game video from the beginning - when I saw the Top Gear stage background, I was optimistic. But then it's hard to miss the lack of reflectors in the center sections of the tail lights, as well as the reflections on the headlights don't move properly when panning around the car. They also got the rims all wrong - they're 'close' for Magnum 500s... but not quite close enough to fool everybody yet.

Don't get me wrong - it's very cool, and I think I would very much like to live in that village (having grown up in SLC, Utah - I miss the mountains dearly). They did a great job on the car, and I'll be picking up a copy of this game for my Xbox as well.

Yup - you can change the colors to pretty much most of the colors offered by Ford at the time (or at least that's how Forza 2 and 3 are).

I have to admit I knew it was a game video from the beginning - when I saw the Top Gear stage background, I was optimistic. But then it's hard to miss the lack of reflectors in the center sections of the tail lights, as well as the reflections on the headlights don't move properly when panning around the car. They also got the rims all wrong - they're 'close' for Magnum 500s... but not quite close enough to fool everybody yet.

Don't get me wrong - it's very cool, and I think I would very much like to live in that village (having grown up in SLC, Utah - I miss the mountains dearly). They did a great job on the car, and I'll be picking up a copy of this game for my Xbox as well.
The game is awesome, well worth the money.. The only thing that bugs me is that I can't lower the front of my mustang a little in the game or add a taller rear tire.. The car just doesn't look right to me lol, but I love that its in the game. Spoiler alert : after you reach level 5 with a certain car all the parts are free!

I have to second this, it is an awesome game. That being said I was really happy to see this one in there. Only offered with a 429 but still. Hmmm, now to figure out if I want to change mine to a BOSS351 look or not.

Liked it a lot! So good that I thought someone made new style taillights :D In some shots, the hood locks appears to be torqued down too much causing an indention and the ears of the front rubber bumper has the typical bend commonly found on our cars. Good stuff! The first game I got with our cars was the xbox Ford Racing 3.

Back