New Person

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1971Fastback

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Fastback Mustang
1973 Coupe Mustang
Hello Everyone,

I have purchased two Mustangs this year, a 1973 coupe and was set up for drag racing. It was originally med. aqua has a 6 point cage and the frame is all tied together with a 302 and c4 decent looking car. My other purchase was a 71 Fastback Grabber Yellow 56,000 original miles purchased from the original owner. The fastback had two new fenders and a partial repaint in the early 80's still looks good and the air works. I have added a rear spoiler and magnum 500 wheels, thinking of adding Mach stripes but not the lettering. I want it to look more aggressive but keep it as original as possible.

Thanks,

Christopher

Welcome...Im new as well. How about a video of that Mustang drag racing on the strip that would be cool. :)

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you aboard!

::welcome::

Welcome from North Carolina. We all like to see the car with the name! Gotta watch this bunch. They don't miss a trick ;). But I bet you'll like it here. ::welcome::

Hi Christopher and welcome

Jimbo beat me to it

but anyway welcome from Australia

John

Welcome from Mobile, Alabama! Your cars both sound interesting & cool! I'm looking forward to seeing some pics and hearing more about them. Lot's of friendly knowledgeable guys on here to help with questions.

Be sure to pin your general location on our member map.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back