new guy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac's Mach

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Mach 1
2006 Volvo s40 t5
2006 Nissan Pathfinder
Hello! I'm from IL and am trying to stay motivated on fnishing my project I've been working on for 11 years. It's been so long I've changed my mind on alot of things on the car. I originally had it set up with air shocks brand new cragar ss with the white letter bfgs. Now i'm going with the "pro touring" look, with lower, tighter suspension 18" super snake wheels and upgraded brakes. I wonder if it takes me another 10 years what will be the direction I'll go?!? Thanks for a great forum... I stumbled on this forum yesterday and had to join today... something I never do!

Welcome to the site from Virginia! I'm sure you will find a lot of good info here and support to keep you going on the car so it will not take you another 10 years!

We like pictures!

WELCOME aboard, Mac!

I think that truth be told, there are a number of us who have been "working" off and on with our Mustangs over the years...You have company:)!

That having been said, I think you will find the Members on this Site available and willing to enhance your motivation relative to working on your Mustang. I know I have gotten more work done on my Grande over the last 15 months than I accomplished in the previous seven years.

Again, Welcome and I look forward to interacting with you on the individual Forums.

BT

Hey! We're glad to have you aboard! Can't wait to see some photos of your project!

::welcome::

Welcome from kansas! post some pics of your pony!

Welcome! Be warned, this site is addicting on many levels. Lots of great guys on here & we all share a common like for the big body stangs.

thanks for the warm welcome!!! I hope to get pics up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back