Should I be Offended

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK Here we go>>>>>>>>

Gotta love those Bowtie Motors!

Here's their well known boat anchor.

24cruo1.jpg

Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO!! That's hilarious! I would reciprocate with a Chevy-emblemed boat anchor or garbage can or something.

It's all good.

This is EZ the next time your so called chevy buddy's stop by. Just show them the keys to your 2011 the best bang for buck hands down and remind them who needed a government bail out. Why is it all my chevy buddy's wifes drive camrys. Just saying.

Like the others said...don't get mad, just get even! LOL!

This is what my chebby buddies got for me. This is their thoughts on my car:mad:
Part A: You can be offended, just don't give them the satisfaction of letting them know. Part B: Catch them on the street with your 2011 and leave them with their doors missing. Part C: Leave the door stop on their front porch. Subtle, don't you think. Chuck

Put some wheels and a bowtie on a brick and give it back to them.

It's all in good fun. I have some Chevy friends--one of them has a son in the same Cub Scout Den as my son. Last week we had a police officer come speak to the scouts. At one point, one of the boys asked the officer what if someone was smashing a car with a baseball bat (they are kids...). My Chevy buddy leans over and whispers to me "if its a Ford, you don't do anything." I thought for a few seconds and replied "and if its a Chevy, you help them." We both laughed. The police officer gave us an awkward look. But we had fun! I feel like the Ford/Chevy/Mopar guys have to stick together at this point in time.

Back